Followed by a Wayfarer Open meeting on Sunday 25th June.
Whether you’re a seasoned Wayfarer, or just starting out, all are welcome.
Bring your own boat or just turn up with your sailing gear and we will get you on the Water.
Cost: £10 per person to cover a single day membership at HBSC.
Itinerary for Saturday.
Shore side Welcome Chat over coffee and cake.
• Get to know participants and what they would like to get out of the day.
• Ask the experts for recommendation with respect to your boat / equipment. (Matt or Ralph from
Aero Luff Spars will be at hand to give you tips and advice).
Try a Wayfarer.
• Novice sailors or crews who would like to have a go.
• Sailors who are considering buying a Wayfarer. (We will have cruising and Racing boats available to
Boat handling skills both on and off the water.
• Launching and recovery.
• Rigging including setting up of sails and spars.
• Setting off under sail.
• Setting off and coming in to moor.
Let us know what you need and we will try to help
Sailing with an expert either in your own boat or a demonstration boat.
• Improve your boat handling skills.
• Improve your sail setting skills and ability to see and predict wind conditions and wind shifts.
For those who would like to sail on Sunday 25th there is the option of camping overnight locally
and sailing independently making sure to keep clear of the racing circuit.
Or why not try your hand at racing at racing by entering the one day Wayfarer Open meeting on
Sunday 25th details of which are shown below.
For more information or to book your place please contact
Terry Cook at: firstname.lastname@example.org
WAYFARER WEEKEND at
HICKLING BROAD SAILING CLUB
For more details Contact: HBSC Sailing Secretary