Measurement Certificate (pay)


A boat Measurement Certificate may need to be issued:-

  • – If ownership of the boat has changed, or
  • – If the boat either never had a certificate or needs to be re-measured.

The price includes postage and packing (UK).

The old certificate must be sent in to the UKWA Secretary, where appropriate, and in any case you will need to contact the UKWA – this section of the UKWA shop is simply to enable payment to be made online, if that’s how you decide to pay.