** Swarkestone Open Cancelled **

Friday 4th October:-

Unfortunately the area is in flood and the club is inaccessible.

The water is not subsiding, despite the forecast yesterday was that it due to fall overnight.

We have taken the decision to cancel as the revised Enviroment Agency forecast shows the water level to remain high until Sunday.

More information when we receive it…