Possible Postponement Wayfarer Inlands

Possible Postponement Wayfarer Inlands

We are monitoring the wind conditions and will make a final decision on whether to postpone the Wayfarer Inland Championships on Friday at 1pm.

If postponed please notify any other potential competitors.

Please click here for further details after clicking on the title of this post.

If you have any questions please phone

Anthony Cooper
Event Organizer

01753 683872

If postponed, we will notify the membership of a revised championships as soon as possible.
Many Thanks.