We pride ourselves on being a very friendly class and UKWA membership is growing.
If you are interested in joining us, new members joining after 1 October are covered for the whole of the next sub year; so no further sub to pay until 1 April 2023 – truly a bargain!
Some of the many benefits of membership include
- our full and varied sailing programme of racing, training, family sailing and cruising events both Nationally and overseas…
- a full colour magazine, Wayfarer News, published both in the Summer and Winter
- monthly e-News which is a great way for members to keep in touch and learn the latest news and event details
- members are registered for our website where they can post on the Members Forum, access the large cruising report library and archive of past Wayfarer News
- hire one of the UKWA boat tents for camping afloat
- members can advertise, FoC, any Wayfarer items on the classified section of our website (‘Boats & Bits’)
- seek and share the vast amount of knowledge within the class. Our longstanding members are more than happy to share their top tips with those newer to the class.
- discount on the latest edition of the popular Wayfarer Book, available from our shop
- you do not need to own a Wayfarer to join; many people join while looking for a boat and enjoy the benefits of membership
New members can join here: Join the UKWA (new membership)
We very much look forward to welcoming you aboard.
Any queries, please do not hesitate to ask Sarah Burgess, Class Secretary here