Latest News: Forums Racing Worlds Forum

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • AUTHOR
    sailfree

The Racing forum had a discussion on where to camp for the worlds before it got moved to the Worlds Forum.

How do you get onto the worlds forum for posting please as I can see the postings data but not the messages.

Fantasia

If you log on to the forum at the moment you will see no discussions; but if you use the drop down button to the right of the word discussions at the top and change the setting from month to year, you will see all previous discussions.

Bob Harland
    Participant

I have tweaked the configuration so hopefully it is a bit easier to find the topics.
    Anyone can read topics, but you have to be registered (and logged in) on the Worlds Website to contribute.

sailfree

Thanks I can now read previouis forum contributions

Spathaky

I am interested in reading the discussion about camp sites for the Worlds. In spite of instructions posted here I cannot find it. Can SKS please post a summary or the conclusions that were reached. I am keen to book a site soon as I guess they will get booked up early that week.

Bob Harland
    Participant

@Spathaky wrote:

I am interested in reading the discussion about camp sites for the Worlds. In spite of instructions posted here I cannot find it. Can SKS please post a summary or the conclusions that were reached. I am keen to book a site soon as I guess they will get booked up early that week.

The topic is here;
    http://wayfarer.org.uk/worlds/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=10&func=view&catid=2&id=2

hope that helps

Swiebertje
    Participant

@Spathaky wrote:

Maybe you are looking for this: http://wayfarer.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=805

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.