Latest News: Forums Racing Who’s going to Upper Thames?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • AUTHOR
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I can’t find any info on line anywhere – does anyone know times of first race and likely finish time on Sunday? Loads of scheduling to do …

Robin
    CHOUGH

Colin Parkstone
    Participant

Go to http://www.utsc.org.uk
    Programms
    Forms and SI’s
    Wayfarer Open.

C P ๐Ÿ™‚

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Colin – it wasn’t where I was expecting it.

See you there I hope?

Robin

I have posted a link to the NoR on the main website. Kathy and I will be there. looking forward to it.

There should be free camping available as usual in ‘Sin City’ (field next to the club) but I will check.

The Caribbean event on the Saturday last year was an event not to be missed. I am not sure what the theme will be this year, but it should be good.

Steve

Sorry just catching up after 2 weeks away.
    Hopefully you have all seen the NOR at utsc.org.uk There is also an online entry form. Look under Programme/Forms.
    I can confirm that camping is free and available in Sin City right next to the club on the other side of the railway line.
    We have also organised a fun evening featuring an Elton john soundalike and meal in clubhouse. The traditional “painkillers” will be available!

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Roy

mudskipper

Nice to see Upper Thames getting ready for next week’s racing… mooring a few cows in the river…. ๐Ÿ˜†

Not a cow in site as we clearly caught them all! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

We also have Elton lined up for the evening so don’t miss it!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.