Latest News: Forums Introductions Wayfarer W452 'Wayward'

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Web Team 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • AUTHOR

Robert McConnell
    Participant

Ahoy!

Myself and my girlfriend Ciara have just become the new owners of Wayfarer W452 ‘Wayward‘. We have moved her from Suffolk to her new home in Dublin, Ireland after a long drive to the ferry in Holyhead. The boat is a beautifully restored 1962 Mark I Wood and we are both really looking forward to sailing it.

I want to thank everyone here on the forums and in the class association for the huge amount of detailed resources that made the process much easier and less cloudy. We are both pretty new sailors and most of our experience comes from small keelboats so we have a lot to learn. The Wayfarer book is a fantastic read with brilliant illustrations and we are very excited to start implementing what we have learned from it.

I am sure that I will have a lot of questions to ask and look forward to talking to you here on the forums and hopefully sailing with some of you in the future.

Kind regards,
    Robert

Web Team
    Keymaster

Ahoy Robert,

That sounds like a great boat. Well done, and keep posting! (Thanks for the kind words too).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.