Latest News: Forums Cruising Wayfarer Sailing Video 2007

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • AUTHOR
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes! That time of year has arrived when a new video appears on YouTube! This one is of similar style of the ‘Wayfarers 2006’ video. Video footage of setting up boat tents, spectacular sunset pictures and some footage of 1m+ sea-swells.

All of that plus more will be available for all to see on the 31st of October at http://www.youtube.com or http://uk.youtube.com/silencedbadger

Kate
    W1162

Anonymous
    Inactive

Amazing!!

I have just viewed this video, brilliant!

Thanks for letting us know

Regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

One of the few to preview the video before its “big release”!

krgough
    Participant

Hi Kate

I watched it at lunchtime today. I’ve also seen some of your other ones and they are all excellent. How did you film in the waves – I guess you have a waterproof box for your camera? Anyway it’s brilliant – well done.

regards

Keith

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Keith,

Thanks very much, opinions and comments are always much appreciated. 😀

I use a waterproof camera, which is strapped to my wrist when filiming in the waves, and it’s either held in a free hand (which I don’t usually have in that sort of weather) or held steady on the deck.

The video will be officially put on YouTube on the 31st of October, one year on since my first ever Wayfarer video! SO watch this space, and I’ll post a link on the forum directly to the video.

Kate.

W10143

Kate

The usual excellence we have come to expect from you.. I would be interested however to discover your thoughts about battery life in your Optio – I have one and am conyinually having to change batteries – a difficult feat on a wet boat!

David & ‘B’

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi David,

Thankyou 😀
    The battery life in the optio isn’t brilliant, but it’s a good excuse for bringing extra extra batteries to weigh down W1162 so we don’t get so far ahead of everyone.
    Changing the batteries in any weather condition other than calm and dry is a challenge…But the way I manage it hasn’t resulted in any electric shocks or frazzled bits of boat from dropping them on wet floorboards. I just change them at the least wettest possible time available inside my coat, with the part where the batteries are held over my inside pocket, so if they do fall out, they fall into my pocket.

Kate.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.