Latest News: Forums Racing Wayfarer 10507 FOR SALE

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • AUTHOR

W10507 is one of the eight original Mark 4 Hartley Racing Wayfarers covered by the dispensation agreed at the 2008 UKWA AGM.

This boat is sold on with the full support of the UKWA ExComm and is race ready for the 2008 National Championships in Poole. It has been stored under cover for a year before being returned to Hartley Laminates. It has never been sailed.

This boat has been fitted out to the highest possible specification, and comes with Hyde Sails and combination trailer trolley.

If you are interested, contact
    Mark Hartley on 01332 236 9751
    or
    mark@hartleylaminates.co.uk

Fantasia

When are the new modified hulls going to start to be produced? Are there any new type racing boats yet? Relevant questions if one was to consider this particular boat.

@John Hartley wrote:

When are the new modified hulls going to start to be produced? Are there any new type racing boats yet? Relevant questions if one was to consider this particular boat.

The hulls with the modified transom are in production now, but there is a waiting list. W10507 give you the option of buying a race ready Hartley Mark 4 Wayfarer now,

Steve

Latest information from Richard Hartley on Wayfarer Mark 4 boats on the water:

13 Racing Versions
    19 Cruising Versions
    24 Training Versions in Sailing Schools
    56 Total

G.ORilla

Sorely tempted!

I told Richard that I would probably order one next year and run it alongside the Osprey. I understand that the Hartley’s own boat was in the mould a couple of weeks ago.

Looking forward to getting back into Wayfarers – really wished I hadn’t sold 33

Now SOLD!

Now SOLD!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.