Latest News: Forums Introductions Hello from a new member and a request for help

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • AUTHOR
    Black Five
    Participant

Hello. The name is Jeremy Noble – a new member (W8678) – and I belong to Keyhaven Yacht Club near Lymington. I have returned to a dinghy after 30+ years of keelboat sailing and 40+ years after my last dinghy – a Cherub – disintegrated around my ears at speed on Grafham Water.

My intention now is not racing but to make use of the boat to sail the creeks and harbours of the Solent. The boat I have acquired needs some work done and I would like to take it over to Ian Porter at Emsworth. Problem is that I do not have a road trailer to take it over to him. Does anyone know where I can beg, borrow or rent a suitable road trailer for a day or two? The boat is sitting on a new Mersea Trailers C27T launching trolley but I could have it lifted onto and off a road trailer. I am well used to trailing having done so for dinghies and a lifting keel cruiser.

Dave Barker
    Keymaster

Welcome Jeremy! I wonder if there is any chance that Ian Porter might be able to assist – it would be in his interest after all…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.