Latest News: Forums Technical triangular toe-strap fitting: are they sold anymore?

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • #4421

    Dear Forumistas

    I could make a long story of this (and might post up “a word of warning”), but suffice it to say I’m looking for a slightly different way to rig my toe-straps. I have inherited a number of these: If I had more I’d have a good solution: but I can’t find anyone selling them.


    Maybe they are extinct. Maybe I just don’t know what to search for. I’m worried it may be the former: I can’t find anything like any of my inherited toe-strap fittings online! Does anyone know a good place to look for more obscure fittings generally?

    Boris W6330

    Colin Parkstone

    Try a company called Seasure, I am sure they have something like it!!! CP


    Thanks Colin! So they do: along with a dazzling array of other webbing and toestrap fittings. Serves me right for searching on “triangular” instead of “triangle”.
    here’s the link in case anyone else wants it


    Just an update in case anyone else needs this – sea-sure are not a retailer – you’ll either have to get a chandler to get it in, or these guys on eBay seem to have all sorts of goodies:
    Boris W6330

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.