Latest News: Forums Cruising Thank You Gatherers

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • AUTHOR
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Once again Wayfarers proved that their stoicism and good humour can overcome a Bit of wet weather
    8) Wonderful Week of Wayfarers Welly’s & Wind.
    A Beautiful Combination, Delightful Entertainment, Fabulous Gatherers, Helpful & Ingenious. Jolly Kids, Lovely Music, No Obnoxious People, Quiet Relaxing Sailing!! Tales Undeniable Varied, WIND Xillerating? Yahoo!!! ZZZzzzz’s

Simon,

many thanks to you and Rachel for all the organisation, humour and work. It was an excellent week and so much knowledge was passed around. Report to follow……

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks again Simon and Rachel for a brilliant week!

No doubt you’ll see the ‘bit’ of weather in the videos I’ll be doing.
    I’ll hopefully have them done within a few weeks, so any footage anyone has of the week I’d be very grateful if I could use it! 😀

Kate
    aka Silenced Badger
    Aeowen 1162

Big thanks to Simon and Rachel and all who made us newcomers very welcome, we enjoyed it loads. Only downside is that after the wealth of musical activity the ol’ guitar has emerged from several years hibernation and I now have no time to get anything else done … oh well

Jonathan
    W8866
    Dumdum

Amarillo

Simon & Rachel, Thanks for another super Gathering, sorry we couldn’t stay to the end this year. Great to see familiar faces and a few new ones too. And yes Kate I will practise before next year and bring it along!! So you will have to too!!
    Hamish & Maggie

Dave8181

Many thanks Simon for organizing a great week.

@Simon McE wrote:

Quiet Relaxing Sailing!! …WIND Xillerating?

Dave8181

Anonymous
    Inactive

2 Videos of Ullswater!

Video 1: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=2dOsxv3TodU
    Video 2: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ojg5ZcHaJMs

Cheers!

Kate
    W1162 Aeowen

Apologies for a ‘personal’ anouncement on the forum but we did promise to keep in touch with everyone from the Ullswater meet ….

Adam now has a baby brother Tom who arrived on Sunday. All doing well so far and hoping it wont be long before he has his first day out on the boat. 😀

Jonathan
    W8866
    Dumdum

PS Many thanks to Kate for all the recent videos – we’ve loved them all but the one of Adam’s birthday is of course very special.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.