Latest News: Forums Racing Scottish Nationals 2/3 Sept

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • AUTHOR

I hope some of you are still planning a trip North of the border for the Scottish championships.
    It’ll be great to see some boats up for this event. Ruth and I have been specially untraining by looking after aged parents, going for wee day jaunts in the boat and playing in a ceilidh band – if this doesn’t bring on a deserved gubbing I don’t know what will.
    Having read of late entries to the UK Nationals I’ll just warn you that the Loch Lomond sailing club has had a bad habit in the past of getting its knickers in a twist about late enties. Perhaps more serious is the possible lack of accomodation – I had to phone round a fair bit a week or so back.
    Hope to see you in a couple of weeks or so.
    Tim
    W7877 Cana

Website address for LLSC – http://www.lochlomondsc.org/

Colin Parkstone
    Participant

On may way after the Nats at Weymouth Tim,two sailors and an aged mate to get the drinks and to take photos of sunny Scotland.Yer Right!!
    Will be bringing the motorhome,sounds posh dont it!!Booked into site next door to club.See you friday sometime so get the kettle on.CP 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

Any results posted anywhere?

Richard

mattL

Does anyone have a copy of the Scottish National Championiship results or does anyone know if they have been published yet?

Anonymous
    Inactive

mattL wrote…

> Does anyone have a copy of the Scottish National Championiship results

I heard that Tim Jones won and Colin May was second overall, but that’s all 🙁

Richard

RayS

…. can I have a report and photos for the mag please? Ta vary much Ray

mattL

does anyone know where there is a full copy of the results for the Scottish Championships?

Hi – just back from a couple of weeks off – I’ve asked for a copy of the results from Peter McKay at the club but Richard Haylocks should have them and be able to do a report.

For now – the info above is right – we manged to stay ahead of Colin more often than we didn’t – although he got the best trophy which goes to the winner of the 2nd race – so – Ruth reckons I lost some brownie points there.

Thanks to Mike and Colin for making the long trip North.

Tim

mattL

Tim

Do you remember how many entered?

Hi Matt

From memory there were 9 entries.
    We were first, Colin May 2nd, Mike Pearce 3rd – after that I can’t recall although all the other entries were from the host club – but will let you know when I can get full access to results.

Hope this of some help

Tim

mattL

Thanks Tim

I can now try and finish the national rankings

Matthew

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.