Latest News: Forums Racing Racing Calendar

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • AUTHOR
    Pegasus

On the list of planned events, I have not found any mention of an Inland Championship. Does anyone know when and where it will be held this year?

Colin Parkstone
    Participant

Think your find that we will not be having one this year
    but will be having a training weekend at Datchet, early June instead.

This to help us all with preparation for the Worlds.

C P 🙂

Spathaky

By pure coincidence I found this earlier today when searching for W opens in the Midlands:

What UKWA Inland Nationals and LWA Event
    When Sat 4 Sep 09:00 – Sat 4 Sep 17:00
    Where map Farmoor Reservoir, Oxford. OX2 9NS
    Contact Russ Canning Club Co-ordinator for further details:
    info@russcanning.co.uk

See http://www.oxfordsailingclub.com/diary

Don’t know what LWA is.

Best Wishes,

Mike

This is message from the UKWA Assistant Racing Secretary, emerging from winter hibernation!

There is NO Inland National Championship scheduled for 2010. We took this decision in light of the disappointing turnout at the 2009 Inland National Championships at Grafham Water.

I can confirm that we are holding a Race Training Weekend at Datchet SC on 5-6 June. The cost will be ÂŁ25 payable to Datchet SC with free camping on site. Watch this space for more details.

This is NO UK Wayfarers Association event scheduled for 4 Sept at Oxford SC, Farnmoor Reservoir. I think that ambiguous entry on the Oxford SC must be another class impersonating us!

The UKWA Race Team is focussing its efforts in 2010 on the six National Circuit Events and the World Championships at Weymouth. The World Championships incorporate the 2010 UKWA National Championship.

Regards
    Steve

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.