LATEST NEWS: Forums Introductions New member and owner W9271 Puddle

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ashley Goodman 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • AUTHOR

Ashley Goodman
    Participant

Hi All,

I’ve recently bought a dark green Porters MK2, number 9271 called Puddle, she’s in very nice condition with just a few modifications required to suit my needs.

She’s replacing a GP14 and will be kept at Bough Beech in Kent, but she’ll also be sailed at Salcombe and Mylor for a few weeks this summer. She’ll mostly be used for family day sailing, but I might be tempted to make some more adventurous passages in time.

The job list is short – engine bracket (when I’ve worked out how to get around the buoyancy!), improved mainsail reefing and a genoa reefing spar (undecided between Helyar or AeroSpar).

This forum is already providing a wealth of information.

Web Team
    Keymaster

That all sounds great, Ashley. Welcome to UKWA and to the forum!

Ashley Goodman
    Participant

Thank you 🙂 – there is a wealth of information and knowledge in these forums but it’s a bit difficult to access without the paging working. I quickly realised that I can append /page/2 to the url to browse through them.

I run a website development company and have a wordpress expert on my team, I’d be happy to look at it if that would be helpful – it’s a shame it’s not all easily accessible to everyone.

Web Team
    Keymaster

It was overzealous trimming on my part (via style.css), which I’ve now corrected. I hope that’s what you were looking for…

Cheers!

Ashley Goodman
    Participant

That’s great – much easier – I’ll be spending even more time browsing old threads now 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.