Latest News: Forums Cruising Log Library

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • AUTHOR
    Anonymous
    Inactive

When will we be able to download logs from the web please ❓

Anonymous
    Inactive

You can download logs now
    But you must be registered on the website (as opposed to the forum) and be logged in;

Try these logs for size
    http://wayfarer.org.uk/index.php?option=com_docman&Itemid=42

The whole library will be uploaded in due course.

Dave Barker
    Keymaster

What is a CB login? I’m logged in to the forum (hence this text), but not apparently in a way that allows me to follow your link in the above post. I’m prompted to enter my “CB login”.

???????

DB

Anonymous
    Inactive

Congratulations Bob. Just had a look at a couple of cruising logs after going through the process of registering on the main Wayfarer website (not the forum). Wonderful. Although interested it is unlikely I would ever have bothered in borrowing a log from the UKWA library. I think also it might motivate people to record more logs of their trips as it is such an efficient way of sharing the information and pictures (bit of a picture fan)!
    Looking forward to some South coast ones coming on-line in due course (although I imagine older ones might be less or not illustrated).
    cheers Dave
    PS Might even have to inflict some day-sail logs of Chichester harbour, although there are limits to my family adventures (yet another picnic at East head).

matoi

Thanks for the Logs! It’s a fantastic resource! Last summer Lana and I had our first Wayfarering experience. We are expecting a baby now so reading “Log of Kittiwake III” was very nice.

Best regards,

Mato
    W10435

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.