Latest News: Forums Introductions Jo Jo is on her way back

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • AUTHOR
    JoJo

I acquired JoJo a Mark 1 GRP Wayfarer number 2820 back in 2002 – after several disasterous attempts to sail off of the shingle beach at Seaford she was sailed on an small inland lake (pond). about four years ago I decided to repaint Jo Jo, she was stripped of all fittings and a space found in my garage. Every so often, she was dug out from all the things that end up in a garage and a little bit of rubbing down and filling carried out.

I have been racing a Dart 18 so the Wayfarer has not been a priority. Finally this year all preparation was completed and painting has been done – a fine new navy blue livery. I am now in the process of re-fitting and hoping to have JoJo ready for some cruising by early spring.

I cant wait – but time is precious and I wont rush it now.

admin

Welcome back (soon) JoJo.

I am in a similar position with my Mk2 Kes. If you sailed off Seaford I guess you are in Sussex, whereabouts? I am in East Grinstead West Sussex (about 40 miles from Seaford).

I feel the need to compare notes as I too have boxes of bits and a) can’t remember where they came from and b) think I can improve on where they were anyway.

Let me know if you want to show me yours…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.