LATEST NEWS: Forums Introductions Hello and query

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Web Team 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • AUTHOR

nadia
    Participant

Hi all

I joined the Association a while ago but have only just got around to getting on the forum. My boat “Puffin” is at Felixstowe and I’m hoping to get some more sailing done next year.

I have a sail no (3354) and a measurement certificated dated 8/1987 but as far as I can see no identification plate. Can anyone assist with any history of the  dinghy?

Finally, does anyone have any replacement sails or can they recommend a good supplier, ideally close to East Anglia?

Many thanks

Bruce

Web Team
    Keymaster

Hello and welcome, Bruce!

Is your boat a woodie or grp (or perhaps a composite with a sail number like that)?

You might consider advertising in the ‘wanted’ section of our boats and bits classifieds, and I recommend being a bit more specific about what sort of sails you’re looking for – racing, cruising, nearly new, furling/reefing genoa, whether you want a spinnaker, or a storm jib etc, etc. (There are a couple of sets of racing sails for sale in the boats and bits, at the time of writing).

Good luck with your research too.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.