Latest News: Forums General Frensham Pond CVRDA Regatta – 2007

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • AUTHOR
    nick

The 5th Frensham Pond CVRDA Regatta will be held over the weekend of 14th/15th July – the opportunity for old(er) Wayfarers to shine. All boats to be over 25 years old. There will be four races, starting at 1435 on Saturday, and a full prize list, including Concours. Entry Fee is only £12 per boat, and this includes two tickets to the Saturday evening dinner – extras welcome at £5 per head. All details are on the CVRDA website, under ‘Events’, but further information is available from me, Nick, on 01252 311982, or nick-carol@alderwey.freeserve.co.uk.

This is THE summer event of the year – BE THERE !!

Nick

nick

Just reminding you, with less than two weeks to go, that this is the premier opportunity for older Wayfarers to strut their stuff. Plenty of water (not in the beer), and a warm welcome.

be there.

Nick

Fantasia

Thanks for the invite. My wooden wayfarer W7628 will be 25 years old that weekend so qualifies – just; but unfortunately I will be away sailing in the Tobermory race in Scotland. Shame as I would have loved to have taken part and it is just up the road from where I live. Good luck with the event.

Liam

Does it count if the boat is 25 years old later this year? W7658 was built in Nov 1982. Or is she still too young for CVRDA? if so – we’ll see you next year ……

nick

25 this year will do – we’re not sticklers for date and time. Look forward to seeing you.

Nick

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.