LATEST NEWS: Forums Introductions First Wayfarer W6026 "Quest"

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Web Team 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • AUTHOR

Gubby_uk
    Participant

Good morning all,

First off, my name is Julian but everyone calls me Gubby. Silly, but I’ve had it since I was little.

I’ve just bought my first Wayfarer. She is a Mk2 called Quest. She needs a fair bit of love. I didn’t know her number unfortunately as the plate is missing and the sails aren’t original. However, thanks to this site, I’ve found two logs for her which confirm she is W6026. I’m new to sailing, having only started last year, so this is my first boat. I tried a few others but the Wayfarer just seemed perfect for me. Brace yourselves for lots of questions! I’m based near Southampton, so plenty of access to the Solent. I’d love to meet anyone local and bore them to tears with questions. ?

Hopefully she’ll be in the water soon!
    Cheers
    Gubby

• This topic was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by  Gubby_uk.

Web Team
    Keymaster

Hi Gubby, and welcome to UKWA and the Forum! Great to hear that you’ve managed to trace some of the history of ‘Quest’ via the website.

We look forward to seeing you on the water soon – in the meantime keep asking questions here, and we’ll all try to keep answering them.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.