Latest News: Forums Racing Falmouth 2009 List of intended participants racing/cruising

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • AUTHOR
    bigal

The Norway has no beds and in any event certain high- class undesirables frequent it regularly .

I have stayed at the Greenbank several times – it has a good restaurant and Wind in the Willows was written there – it is the nearest hotel to Restronguet .

Fantasia

Thank you Alan.

Liam

Alan
    Of the 4 new Hartleys you speak of sailing at Shoreham on another thread, do you know if any, apart from yourself will add their names to the list of Falmouth entrants?
    Liam
    p.s. Only four boats in the family now! 😛

bigal

Times are hard !!!

Mike McKechnie is one of the four but I have doubts about the other two .

Liam

Fired up by new found speed and enthusiasm generated from what was clearly an excellent event at Shoreham, Bill and Lisa Whitney are the latest additions to the list of confirmed attendees. Total now is 18 declared.

Fantasia

I am very sorry to tell you that I shall not be coming to Falmouth and the Nationals this year.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi

The Barkers are currently in France but hoping to make it back in time, if not for all the week at least for much of it.

We may be able to offer some small crew members if anyone is desperate too – little experience but keen to beat the parents!

Robin & June

PS Any queries pls call or text on 07870397438 – currently on big boat in S Brittany

bigal

Hi Liam/Mike /Steve

Is there any racing going on Saturday that early arrivals can take part in ?

Liam

Alan
    The answer is yes. An event which will suit you down to the ground! The Falmouth Classics Regatta is for old classics of every description including your good self!
    The Wayfarer is of course a classic dinghy and is eligible for entry as a Bermudan under 23 foot. To enter go to the POFSA website and enter as a single day entry for that one Regatta. Cost is £13.
    We are toying with the idea of entering our Cruiser/Gaffer but this will depend on when we get to Falmouth.
    Regards
    Liam

bigal

…but I’m not sure that my crew ,young Roger Gibbs , will want to be regarded as an old classic – in fact I’m not even sure we are eligible for the 100+ competition during the champs !!!

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.