Latest News: Forums Cruising Dover Calais, 13th July 2013 – Come and do it and share info

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • AUTHOR

Hi,
    Some of you will noted this event, possibly intending to do it. The info is currently at the top of the website home page, click on “read more” and you can see the full plan. Some will have completed the circumnavigaton of the Isle of Wight by the same organisers John Norman and Jenny Jeffs. We have just booked ourselves down for the event and sorted our ferry/accommodation out. (It’s one way, ferry back next day) I’d encourage people who may have considered the event, or may not have yet heard of it, to find out and go for it. contact John Norman at john.norman@fco.gov.uk. It needs good kit and sea sailing experience and is being very professionally organised with hosting either end by sailing clubs.

In fact we have just done our logistics and it’s become clear that boats need to get cracking to ensure they get the right bookings. If there is any info I can share please contact me by forum response or private message. I’m hoping to get a bit of a network going so we can help each other out and prepare for a good weekend, both sailing and social.
    Cheers
    David S
    Windrush W9369

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.