Latest News: Forums Cruising Cruising pages

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • AUTHOR
    Swiebertje
    Participant

What happened to the cruising pages? Why has Ralph Roberts published his Mediteranrean Cruise log on the Canadian Association’s web-site?

Logs and reports (including racing reports) are the icing on the cake!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Apologies if you had trouble finding the crusing pages, they are on this link;
    http://wayfarer.org.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=category&sectionid=9&id=29&Itemid=71
    And there is also a menu option on the left hand side.

If you send me your logs and reports I will publish them – better still register and you can submit your own;
    http://wayfarer.org.uk/index.php?option=com_registration&task=register

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Bob,

For some reason i cannot access the logs/library. It does not recognise my password etc. can you help please

Thanks

Jim

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Jim
    You may have sorted this by now…..You should be able to access the logs but first you need to register on the UKWA website as opposed to this Forum…..its a very similar process. Bob’s first link in the post above should guide you in! Once in, the log access stuff is down the left hand side near the bottom. You’ll never need to get wet again…….go virtual cruising! There are quite a few Solent entries to inspire as well as the more extreme journeys. As for me its all very educational (aswell as escapism)…….I’ve ordered my OS maps of the Solent (by the way they are 3 for 2 on the OS website and free postage) but when I will actually go for a decent cruise is anyone’s guess! (too many young children etc etc). Put something up here about your Lymington cruises if you make them. Have you seen the Dinghy Cruising Association website….if you look at the South Coast newsletter archive there is more good reading to be had as well as potential cruises to go on if you join up.
    cheers Dave

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Dave,

I have only just found your reply.

I will give the link a try.

I have looked at the DCA site, it is very interesting. They seem quite an adventurous bunch dont they?

maybe I will muscle in on a trip or two later this year with them

Regards

Jim

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.