Latest News: Forums Racing Changing National Circuit Series 2014

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • AUTHOR
    Participant

I am busy organising my sailing programme for next year with 8 events already in, I also am starting to organise my programme for 2016. This year’s programme I fixed long ago, then added family and work commitments, cycling and everything else that comes along. So, when at short notice the programme changes shape my ability to change with it is pretty limited. As a result, I will miss two of the National Circuit Series this year (that were in the plan locked and loaded ready to go but will now fall by the roadside). Is it just me?

Colin Parkstone
    Participant

From my view I would say you have some points, let me elaborate!
    Things change and it can be a disapointment when they move outside our control but they do, I just feel in a year when we have a great event at Weymouth for a week it is just to much to ask our class to do the open circuit with so many events in it!
    People take the week off for Weymouth but something has to give and this year its the opens, just look at who has gone to them and ask why so few.
    I will not be able to do that many so I do none but if we asked less with say just four opens to do I feel we may get more turn up when we are also doing a week event in the same year.
    Next year, dont ask to much with to many opens and see how that goes but with that said I do not know what is in store for us next year as well.
    Cp

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.