Latest News: Forums Racing Championships 2009. Falmouth

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)
  • AUTHOR
    Liam

For those who have not previously visited Carrick Roads, I have placed a few photos on the Cruising Thread.
    Liam

Colin Parkstone
    Participant

Good idea Liam to start a public list of who is going to the Nats.

I also think that it would be good to do the same for open meetings.

To know that your friends and fellow competitors are going gives the meeting an added incentive for me and an indication of good competition to come.

I am up for Falmouth Liam as you are aware, when do you think we should book the camp site and is it giving us an area alone?

C P

mckechnie

Liam I will definitely be there! Boat number 10610 – I think, although it hasn’t arrived yet..

mudskipper

Hi Liam,

I think we have got our calendar sorted out – August appears remarkably simple – sailing, South coast, several venues!

For Cosawes- do you have any kind of block booking arrangement, or do we just need to go directly to the site?

thanks

Liam

CATH/TRACEY
    Please go direct to Colin at the Cosawes site Tel 01872 863724.
    I will call him to inform him some Wayfarer calls will be coming his way.
    Liam

bigal

We’ll be there – buy shares in the Norway now !!!!

Alan

mudskipper

thanks Liam,

Greetings Danegeld (V?)

Liam

Alan
    What number have they given you for ‘LOCH INN’. I seem to recall you had managed to secure an ‘8’. In which case I hope you were charged an indecently large additional premium! 😈
    Liam

bigal

Only 10608 , just 10 up on Cath and Tracys’ new one so no additional premium !!

Money saved to be spent in the usual places !

Alan

Liam

How can we keep away from what is always a sunny, warm, superb sailing scene? With company to match! Ah, the old team – a bit older, but still none the wiser, …
    Anyway, Tony has already booked his accommodation and we should have a new Mk 4 shortly (no name or number yet, probably no 8 ‘cos the premium’s too high, but at least we’ve agreed a colour). And Bobbie and I are also expecting to camp at Cosawes in style, once we agree on a colour for our new(ish) campervan, preferably with working clutch, etc.. In fact, as Bobbie will be finally retired, we may spend a bit more time down there behaving like the wrinkly grockles we are.
    It’s also pretty certain that John and Suzanne in Cathessa will be there, too.
    Any ideas for the new boat, preferably not too rude? Finally Lost It? Robbed Again?

Colin Parkstone
    Participant

Ooh Ooh !!! I have some for you !!!

” Silence of the Lambs “

” Last Chance Saloon “

” Bobbies Bouys “

” Spring Lamb ” ( Tongue in cheek one !!! )

” Lamb Chops ” ( for the veggies !! )

” Book Worm “

” Sheep Dip “
    Thats all for now,more I am sure to come,

C P 😆

Liam

Excellent news on all fronts!
    How about :

Mint Sauce
    Mutton Jeff
    Lambasted
    Pure Wool
    Lamborghini
    Counting sheep

Colin Parkstone
    Participant

WHATS WITH YOU AND SHEEP LIAM ??????????????????????

BARRRRRRRR !!!

C P 😕 😆

bigal

‘ Like a lamb to the slaughter ‘

@bigal wrote:

Only 10608 , just 10 up on Cath and Tracys’ new one so no additional premium !!

Alan

It’s good to see that 100 new boats have been registered since 10508, but what’s so special about having an 8 at the end of the number? Do the boats go faster (I dont want to be involved in any more controversy)?

Your Assistant Racing Secretary and Kathy will be at Falmouth.

Steve

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.