Latest News: Forums Technical boat no

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • AUTHOR
    Roland
    Participant

my boat has a number at the back of the center board casing which is

16( then there is a figer which looks like the top of a 4 then) 61 its a wooden boat built by jack holt Putney has the original plate on I’m just plext by the number, is the 4 a cimble and the boat number 1661,

any help would be thank full, got the boat from a place near York, needs new floor. also if any body knows original name of boat.  been on to holts but no reply as yet.

once  again many thanks with any help

Roland

Dave Barker
    Keymaster

Hi Roland,

Any chance of a photo of the plate? (If you can’t easily post a photo you’re welcome to email it to me and I’ll post it here for you).

Roland
    Participant

Hi i’ll email it to you as cant work this photo up load out, after all im only an enginer.

now that iv taken a pic of the no it looks like 164/61, i’ll send you the pic of no and plate, if I can find your email address, think its
    <h2><span style=”font-size: xx-large;”>Dave Barker</span></h2>
    <span class=”user-nicename”>@dave-barker</span>, I take it that’s all lower case.

thanks for any help

Roland

Dave Barker
    Keymaster

Hi Roland,

If you click (or tap on a touchscreen device) on the blue text in my previous message it should open a new email message to me automatically for you.

Or on a PC you can hover the cursor over the blue text and you should be able to see the email address in corner of your screen, then just make a note of it.

Or just substitute the [at] with an @ in the following:-

w3177she[at]rwater.co.uk

Cheers…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.