Latest News: Forums General Are there any website sponsors out there?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • AUTHOR
    Liam

The UKWA is in the process of developing a much improved website.

Glitches and down time earlier this year have revealed underlying weaknesses/vulnerabilities in our current website and we have fairly urgent need of improvement, not least because we depend on just one or two members to maintain our existing site and this has become increasingly onerous.

The intention is to do most of the development in house, which would be expensive if outsourced, then to get the site hosted more reliably.

You may already have detected I have not got a clue what I am talking about other than I do have the knowledge that the proposed developments have some costs attached which to bring us into the contemporary world lead me to make a request of our membership. We cannot afford to do all that we would like.

Is there anyone, who is keen to support the sustainability of the Wayfarer Class and in particular see a new and exciting Class Association website,…..yes of course there are many…..but would someone perhaps be prepared to exercise a philanthropic gesture and support the developments with some sponsorship????

This could be done anonymously or with a credible return by way of sponsorship recognition by negotiation. I fall short of suggesting bronze/silver/gold sponsorship packages because for anything done for the good of the Wayfarer Class there will be at least 1220 very grateful members.

Please p.m. me if you are such a person, I will be very pleased to hear from you.

Many thanks
    Liam
    W 10740 ‘Nimbus’
    Chairman UKWA

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.