Bob Harland

Just to mention that you need a license for your VHF radio.
And to use the radio you must have or be supervised by someone who has an operators license.
More information on RYA website;

@peter.soper wrote:

I hope to do the RYA radio course in the next few weeks.

Please do attend the RYA radio course – it’s every bit as important as carrying the radio.