Welcome to the UKWA Home Page Forums Technical Jib Furling Systems – an enquiry! Re: Re: Jib Furling Systems – an enquiry!


@Mike Summers wrote:

I see that RWO make one that fits on their top swivel http://www.tridentuk.com/sailing/produc … R2070.html.

On my old boat I had one of those wheels above the top swivel, intended to protect a Genoa from chaffing against the spreaders on a big yacht. It is a two part plastic wheel that slides together around a wire and does a good job of pushing the stay forward on a Wayfarer too.