Latest News: Forums Racing Championships 2009. Falmouth Reply To: Championships 2009. Falmouth

Liam

I have just returned from a week sailing out of touch with e mails and am aware I have missed some Q&As. There is an outline social programme which I have copied from the POFSA website THUS:

Social
The programme available at time of registration will contain details of
the following:
 Club reception at RSC on Sunday afternoon.
 Daily prizegiving after racing.
 RSC Regatta Tea, music and prizegiving for all fleets on
Tuesday.
 Pig Roast after racing on Thursday
 Events at Host Clubs during week.
 Extensive Henri Lloyd Falmouth Week events programme
 Final prizegiving at Royal Cornwall Yacht Club on Friday

There is a web version of the full Programme on this link: http://www.falmouthweek.co.uk/shoreside-events

The real Programme which is a glossy affair is being sent out to those who asked to receive their documents by post or will be collected from the POFSA office at registration. I am told it has taken longer than usual to get into print this year because there has been so much to put into it last minute including a confirmed showing of the Red Arrows on Wednesday…….no doubt whilst we are racing.

I have every expectation there will be better weather than we had down there last week!!! it has to be said it couldn’t have been much worse for July.

This weekend is looking quite promising and let us hope it is a sign of a good week to come. Restronguet are very much looking forward to hosting us.

Liam