Latest News: Forums Technical Bouancy testing Reply To: Bouancy testing


@kgough wrote:

Check out the photo on this website – No need even to buy a t-piece.

You’ll need a T-piece if you only have a single bung in the tank, as is usually the case for the front tank of a Mk II!

FWIW you can find more information about buoyancy tests on the Parkstone Wayfarer website: