Latest News: Forums Technical What do you call this thingumyjig! Reply To: What do you call this thingumyjig!

Bob Harland

A common arrangement is to use stainless bolts, generous clearance through the benches and thwart and then penny washers and nuts.
If you are going to remove the side benches regularly then use wing nuts, otherwise nylocks.
I have not come across plastic wing nuts that will take self tappers. I don’t see any benefit in using self tappers. M4 should do the job.

hope that helps