No need for a team, everyone is welcome. The 5 boats is just the requirement for individual fleet prizes. For those that are around the NOR is now available on the Rutland website, the plan (slightly altered from previously advertised) is for 6 races, 3 each day, with a mix of pursuit and handicap races. On top of overall and fleet prizes there are spot prizes, prizes for old boats, juniors, students and Sunsail have now provided more details of the free holiday they are offering:
This amazing prize includes:
• Flights to and from the UK
• Transfers to and from Club Perili
• Inclusive sailing, windsurfing, tennis, mountain biking and fitness classes
• Generous half-board meal plan, including afternoon tea
• Free all-day Kids’ Clubs for children aged 2 – 17yrs with qualified nannies and Activity Assistants offering loads of fun activities
• Full-board for kids under 13yrs
This will be decided by a prize draw on the Saturday night so everyone has an equal chance of winning.
On another note there are various people after rides for the event so if anyone is short of a crew let me know,
07951 826769 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope to see you all there