Welcome to the UKWA Home Page Forums Technical mast work Reply To: mast work


Or even better, come to the Cruising Conference. More advice will be forthcoming than you could acquire in years of trial and error.
The type of cleat referred to is a horn cleat.
I think Dave and Dave have got it about right.