The 58th Annual General Meeting of the UK Wayfarer Association, will be held during the Dinghy Sailing Show, in room Palm Court Room 5, Alexandra Palace, London on Saturday, 5 March 2016 at 4.00 pm. Doors Open 3.30 pm
- Notice of Meeting
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of previous meeting, held on 28 February 2015.
- Matters arising from the Minutes from the floor of the meeting or have been notified to the Secretary in writing not less than 45 days before the AGM.
- Hon Treasurer’s report; inc 2015 accounts as published on the website
- Vice-Chairman’s report and review of 2015 Areas of Focus
- WIC Report
- Hon Racing Secretary’s report
- Hon Cruising Secretary’s report
- R & T Representative’s report
- Election of Chairman, Vice-Chairman, Hon Treasurer and Committee: As per nominations enclosed: received by the Secretary in writing, giving name of proposer and seconder, not less than 45 days before the AGM
- Chairman to highlight 2016 Areas of Focus
- Presentation of Trophies:
The Ian Proctor Memorial Trophy
The Golden Bucket Cruising Trophy
Your vote: Those entitled to vote are full (boat owning) members. One vote per boat.
For Full AGM papers, please click 2016 AGM Papers
AGM Finance Report: AGM Report January 5 2016
UKWA members wishing to receive their papers by post, please send an A4 SAE to The Secretary, UKWA, PO Box 10687, Colchester CO5 8XJ