£15.00 – £80.00
The entry fee is £80, and entry closes at midnight on 20th May 2018. (The early bird offer has now closed). However, entrants who paid £20 deposit for the 2018 National Championships while at Arun YC in June 2017 need only pay a further £15 to enter now, thanks to a subsidy kindly donated by Hartley Boats.
Please be aware that completion of the online entry form is part of the following checkout process, and you will need to have ready the names, addresses, phone numbers, dates of birth, etc. for both helm and crew in order to complete the checkout successfully.
(The entry form is on the same page as the rest of the checkout – name, address etc – and comes after both the the ‘Add to Basket’ and ‘Proceed to Checkout’ buttons).
Terms & Conditions:
By entering this event online you agree the following:
- to be bound by RRS and all other rules which govern the event, including those in the Notice of Race and Sailing Instructions
- to abide by the rules of Castle Cove Sailing Club
- that you have read the Notice of Race, agree to its provisions and that your boat and its crew will conform to its provisions throughout the event
- that it is your responsibility to ensure that your boat at all times meets or exceeds the buoyancy requirements set in section IV of the Wayfarer Class Rules
- that the person responsible for the boat is a member of the UKWA or NCWA (see NoR)
- that the helm has drawn the conditions of entry to the crew and that the helm will be responsible for his safety and that of his crew and boat whether ashore or afloat
- that the boat will be insured during the event for a minimum of £3,000,000 Third Party/Public Liability Cover
- that in the event that either the helm or crew are aged under 18 on 1st June 2018, a parental declaration form will need to be completed by their parent before they will be allowed to compete. A parental declaration form is available for download and should be completed and emailed to the UKWA Racing Secretary at: [email protected] or sent to the UKWA Racing Secretary at Four Acres, Bekesbourne Lane, Bekesbourne, Canterbury, Kent CT4 5DY
- that details of the competition, including a helm and crew’s names, boat sail number and sailing club may be published on the world wide web or in print media reporting on the event
- that you consent to the taking of pictures and video during the event and waive any rights to payment for such images